Call for papers
Contributions are called both for lectures and posters. Abstracts for oral (OP) and poster communications (PP) and poster communications with flash talks (PT) must be submitted electronically via this website following the template and the instructions given below. Abstracts submission will open mid of December 2015.
Deadline for submission of abstracts for oral contributions: February 29, 2016
Deadline for submission of abstracts for poster presentations: March 14, 2016 still possible until we reach our capacity of poster boards
Contributors will be notified via email of the acceptance of their contribution by March 21 , 2016, at the latest.
- Conference Language: English
- Presentations will be included into the Book of Abstracts only after having received full payment of the registration fee. Only one contribution per participant will be accepted.
- The final list of speakers will be announced on this website.
- Contributions submitted for oral presentation, which cannot be accepted as lectures, will automatically be considered for poster presentation instead.
Guidance for Preparation of Abstracts
- Only one abstract per person can be submitted
- Please have also a look at the Presentation Guidelines.
- Download the Template (Microsoft Word format, .doc file) Prepare abstract by directly typing into the document (1 A4 page maximum, directly insert graphics and schemes, provide references)
- Save abstract under a file name contain your name e.g. "katharina_bica.docx" (Microsoft Word format, .docx file)
- Submit abstract only electronically, submissions by mail, fax or e-mail cannot be processed!